Help put an END to Deed Fraud and Theft in Black & Brown Communities.
Brooklyn's Iconic Slave One Theater in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant has ALREADY been attacked by corruption and greed. The historic site was ILLEGALLY torn down. AND NOW DEVELOPERS & COURTS ARE TRYING TO REPEAT HISTORY.
(Photo Credits: Juan Leguizamon | SlaveOneFilm.com)
WAYS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT:
- Legal Representation
- Storing and Preserving Precious Artwork
- Securing a Temporary Space to work from
- Printing and Filing Documents
Your Support is greatly appreciated. We will win this war, together.
***DONATIONS MADE ON THE PETITION SITE, DO NOT GO TO THE BLACK LADY THEATRE***
STAND WITH THE BLACK LADY
Make a donation toward the campaign to keep our cultural institutions in our communities.
Your donation will help us:
- Pay legal fees and expenses
- Purchase print materials to reach more supporters
- Provide meals for our dedicated volunteers